The Best Free PDF Editor of Year 2017
Editing and correcting PDF files are one of the major requirements of today’s world. This is why we always need to keep a PDF editor handy in our system. But, when the net is flooded with various PDF editor, which one will be best suited for our needs?
I’m sure you must have downloaded many of the PDF editor that are available online, but couldn’t solve your problem at that time. This is the reason, we have done extensive research on all the best PDF editors available and came up with the list for the same. Not only that, we came up with the options of the best PDF editor of 2017 that are available for free.
So, without further adieu, get out of your confusion by checking ten of the best free PDF editor to edit PDF file free.
1. PDFelement 6
PDFelement 6 is a complete yet powerful PDF solution for PDF editing and conversion. Because of the intuitive interface and Microsoft Office ribbon, it makes easier to view PDF files, create, convert and sign PDF files. Also It is integrated with all PDF tools.
1. OCR: Easily turn scanned PDF into editable PDF (support 25 OCR languages).
2. Form: Create PDF fillable PDFs forms and scan non-fillable forms; Export and import the data on the PDF forms easily.
3. Batch Conversation/ Beta Numbering/ PDF-A/Redaction and so forth. For more details please visit Full review of PDFelement 6.
- It is available for Mac, Windows and iOS.
- Users can create fillable forms in a single click.
- Form data can be extracted easily.
- Data from PDFs too can be extracted in a fuss-free manner.
- It doesn’t have Android app (PDFElement 6 is working on it and soon will be available)
If you are looking for a best PDF editor for Windows 10 that allow you to insert stamps in your PDF for copyright purposes, then you must use Expert PDF Reader. Apart from giving you all the features of a normal PDF editor, it also allows you to insert your signature in the file. The Expert PDF Reader is tiny yet has very powerful editing tools integrated into it.
- Expert PDF Reader is available free of cost.
- It allows multiple saving options for the edited files.
- Limited usage
- Complex interface
3. Foxit Reader
Apart from acting as a mere PDF editor, Foxit Reader also allows you to convert other files to PDF. When you are using Foxit Reader, you’ll be able to insert words in your file, add essential information and highlight the important parts of the PDF which you want to stand out.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Foxit Reader is available for free and allows user to view PDF in safe mode.
- It has a built-in PDF printer.
- Plugins may be irritating.
- Doesn’t support all PDF.
4. PDF Eraser
This is one of the must have software if you want to edit PDF files free. PDF Eraser allows you to view and edit information in a PDF in a simple yet powerful manner which allows you to add or delete any information which is unwanted in the file. It also lets you use rotate option which can be handy in many cases.
- It is easy to use and allows you to customize the PDF file.
- Allows you to insert or delete information and rotate any page on the PDF file.
- Free version has many limitations.
Although it is named PDF-XChange Viewer, you can edit a PDF file in word with the help of this software. It allows you to insert text easily as well as strike through or underline the already available text. You can also insert images and change the color of the pages with PDF-XChange Viewer.
- PDF-XChange Viewer is available for free and allows customization of the configuration of PDF.
- It is available for free and has an exciting interface.
- It supplies advanced tools for usage.
- The available tools in PDF-XChange Viewer may be difficult for novice use.
One of the easiest and best PDF software for Windows 10, PDFedit allows users to read and edit their PDF at the same time. You can insert or delete texts from the file as well as images. It also allows you to detect a specific section or word in the PDF which you may be required to edit.
- PDFedit is available for free and takes up little space.
- It is Linux friendly and allows conversion of files.
- The advanced tools may be difficult to use for first time users.
6. Lumin PDF
Lumin PDF is one of those PDF editors which are available in your browser and allows you to save your files in the cloud server directly. It allows deleting and insertion of various files in the PDF, highlighting of the files and insertion of signatures into the file.
- Allows customization of the PDF along with insertion of a signature.
- Lumin PDF is a free online PDF editor and gets directly integrated into your browser.
- Lumin PDF requires internet to be used as it gets integrated to the browser.
These are the best free PDF editor which you can download and use in your system for easy yet effective editing of your PDF. Download these PDF editors will solve your problems such as how to edit a PDF document or how to convert PDF to word. If you are using any paid or free PDF editor, do let us know in the comments section below.