WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging app which has millions of active users across the globe. The app gives you the facility to block someone if you are not interested to chat with him or her, but what if you get blocked by someone due to any reason. You will be left with two options, either forget the person or wait for him or her to unblock you so that you can start having conversation again. Before proceeding with the below steps, do check if you are really blocked by someone on WhatsApp or is there any other problem.
If you are blocked by someone on WhatsApp, here in this article we will give you the information about how to unblock yourself from someone WhatsApp account, without their concern and you have no need to convince them to do so. Let us also tell our viewers that WhatsApp is an application that gets updates on a regular basis, so there is a possibility that this trick may not work after the next update. Though, you can give a try to resolve your issue. All you need to do is just follow the steps given below to unblock yourself from someone WhatsApp account.
- First of all delete the Contact Number of the person from your phone who has blocked you on WhatsApp (Write it down on a piece of paper)
- Launch WhatsApp and go to Settings which is located on the top right hand corner (three dots icon on Android and Settings in iOS devices)
- Go to Account
- Select Delete my Account from the list
A confirmation message will pop up
- Select Country
- Type Country Code and the Phone Number which is registered on WhatsApp
- Tap on Delete my Account
- Select a reason for removing the account and give feedback if you want
- Tap on Delete my Account again
We recommend our viewers to backup WhatsApp data which cannot be restored once the account is recreated. After deleting your WhatsApp account, you need to uninstall the app from your mobile as well.
- Wait for a while and reboot the device.
- Reinstall WhatsApp App on your mobile
- Reconfigure your WhatsApp Account using the same phone number that you have used earlier to register
- Add the phone number of your friend who blocked you in your phone’s Contact list
- After this you will see that your account is unblocked automatically
Actually, when you delete your WhatsApp account and uninstall the app from your mobile, your data gets removed from that friends application as well. Later on when you recreate a new account, it doesn’t carry the restrictions that were applied on the previous account.
You Might Also Like: How to Stop WhatsApp from Sharing Data with Facebook
You can also use a different phone number while creating a new WhatsApp account, but then some of your existing friends may not recognize you immediately so we recommend viewers to use the same phone number.
So, this is how you can unblock yourself from someone WhatsApp account. Do let us know if the trick worked for you in the comments section below.