With oodles of stores available when it comes to shopping online. Ask me, I am the most confused person when it comes to shopping. The best part about online shopping is that you can check out as many number of products as you want without having those guilt trips.
Whenever I am stuck, I have a blessing in disguise (my hubby) who helps me come out of the dilemma. I was recently searching for skin care products and wanted to check out stores with the best options available.
IndianGiftsPortal or IGP.com is an online store suggested by my husband. So, I put IGP.com in the URL bar store to see what all they have for us. If you are too in a dilemma about ordering from IGP.com, read out review that will help you to find out the products and whether you should order from this site or not.
What Did We Order?
The store is basically dedicated to gift shopping. There is an amazing range of products available. The store has an amazing range of skin care products besides other things. I ordered a facial kit named Aroma Oxy Facial Kit & a Pack of Cotton Balls in a Gift Box.
I won’t say it was unexpected as the store has all the gift items, my facial kit arrived in a beautiful gift pack. More than the kit, I was excited to see the box which fascinated me. The packaging was simply mind-blowing! (See the image below). Timely delivery of the parcel was the added reason to choose IGP.com in the future.
Why you Should Choose IGP?
There are several reasons why I would suggest IGP to y’all:
1. It’s a beautifully designed website with an amazing range of products available. IGP.com’s user interface is good and the homepage has a section which shows the upcoming festivals or occasions later divided into categories to make your choice easy.
2. The store I must say is made quite user-friendly. Easy navigation adds to the user-friendliness. I loved how they divided the site into categories which make easy for everyone to choose the gifts. For example, some of the categories are: Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Women, Anniversary Gifts, Gifts for Men, etc.
3. From choosing to finally checking-out and making payment, you get prompted at each step making it super easy for to shop.
4. Product images are clear to give the user an idea about how the product looks like in real.
- IGP ship orders to 150+ countries including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc. and 7,000+ pin codes in India.
- It has a same-day delivery network in 300 cities in India which is really great especially if you forget the day and looking to gift someone real quick.
Raksha Bandhan and Friendship Day are just around the corner and if you are planning to buy some gift for your brother, sister or friends, check out IGP.com which is one of India’s largest online gift store specializing in gifts for all ages and occasions. From flowers, cakes, chocolates, personalised products, festival merchandise, kids, home & living and fashion, IGP.com have it all.
These are all the things we liked about IGP.com and why we recommend everyone to use it for your gifting needs. What are your thoughts about it? Do you use any other gifting portal? If yes, do let us know in the comments section below.