Instagram is one of the most popular social networking platforms that people all across the world are using to upload their pictures. Not everybody is a posting just their pictures, people are posting pictures they have clicked. Infact, Instagram has become a great platform for photographers to show their photography skills.
Most of the people into photography click the pictures from their DSLR. Now, once the pictures have been clicked, they are transferred to a laptop or computers for the editing if needed. After this, the pictures are transferred to a cellphone to be uploaded on Instagram. This actually is one daunting task.
For example, I’m a bike traveler and post photos on Instagram of my journeys. But, after editing the photos, I’ve to transfer the edited pic to phone using Bluetooth or Airdrop and then I upload it on our Instagram account – CoupleonBike. Pretty good name, right?
How cool would it be if you can upload the pictures on Instagram from your laptop or PC? Yes, you heard me correct. There is no way that Instagram has officially added to upload pictures from the desktop. There are few best Instagram Apps for Mac OS but all of them doesn’t allow you to upload pictures on Instagram. However, this can be done with ease and with the below tutorial you can post on Instagram from Chrome or Safari browser.
Want to view Instagram Stories on your browser too? Don’t believe us, check our tutorial on how to view Instagram stories on Browser.
Read on to know how you can upload your photos to Instagram from a desktop browser. We will show you how you can post on Instagram from Chrome or Safari one by one.
How to Post on Instagram from Chrome
1. Open the Chrome browser (Incognito Window). Go to View option from Menu bar. Click on Developer option.
2. Then select Developer Tools.
3. Thereafter, a window will pop up in the bottom and you’ll see some codes that you got to ignore. Click the icon that looks like a tablet and phone that you’’ll find on the menu bar of the new pop up window. Check below screenshot:
You Might Also Like : How to Filter Out Offensive Comments on Instagram
4. Go to Instagram.com and Sign-in with your credentials. Click the camera button at the bottom of the screen. Choose a photo from your computer and upload it to your Instagram account.
You Might Also Like: 12 Unique Gift Ideas for Instagram Addicts
That is it, this is how you can post to Instagram account from your Chrome browser. Let’s see how to do it same on Safari browser.
How to Post on Instagram from Safari
1. Open Safari browser, go to Safari option from the menu and click on Preferences.
2. From Preferences window, select Advanced tab. At the very bottom, you’ll find a check box reading Show Develop menu in menu bar. Click the check box.
3. Open a New Private Window from File option on the Menu bar. Find Develop on Menu bar and click on User Agent. Choose an option which is stated as Safari-iOS10-iPhone
4. Go to Instagram.com and Sign-in. Click the Camera button at the bottom of the screen. You are good to go, choose the photo you want to show to the world and it will upload on your Instagram account from the Safari browser.
So, this is how you can upload photos on Instagram account from your Safari or Chrome browser.
Aren’t these smart and easy tricks to follow to upload your Instagram clicks directly from the desktop without having to transfer the pictures first from DSLR to desktop then to mobile phone?
Have any suggestions worth sharing or if you know about any other trick, why not share it with us. We would love to hear about the same.